Angry Birds Plush Toy
This can be found in the Kids/Toys section, and functions as baseball so sims can play catch with it. It is not recolorable because the baseball is not recolorable, and well, this particular Angry Bird wouldn't be an angry bird if he wasnt red. Cost $12 in game, and hope you guys enjoy!
NOTE: I am not responsible for any injuries this bird may give to your sims.
Vertices - 200, Faces - 388
Angry Birds for their angry-ness.
TSR Workshop, 3DS Max, Milkshape, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The infamous red angry bird, now as a plush toy for you kids and adult sims to throw around! Made by fresh-prince
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
F-P Angry Birds Plush Toy Package.zip
Size: 137.1 KB · Downloads: 16,839 · 5th Dec 2011
|137.1 KB||16,839||5th Dec 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: