Munsters Model T Ford Koach car
Munsters Model T Koach
Here is a new car for your Sims with a bit of vintage/Gothic flair. Based on the TV show, “The Munsters”, this Model T Koach comes complete with “mother-in-law” seat (not functional) in the rear, curtained windows, and convertible top.
Can I recolor them?
Yes! The car is 3 channel recolorable. I made it a lighter gray in the pictures shown here so that you could see the details better. I have the brightness turned up pretty good in picture 2 so you can really see the underlying texture. I personally prefer a bit of a darker black in-game as shown in picture 1. Preset is a bit darker than the pictures shown here. You might want to play around a bit in the CAS when recoloring as some metals look better than others. My graphics card is pretty bad so it's hard for me to tell sometimes what is looking good. Plastic and rubber looks good and less-shiny metals look good on my lower-end card.
Where are they?
It is found under cars at 3700 Simoleons.
Will they work for your setup?
Pretty sure you don't need any specific expansions or packs except Ambitions but I have all patches installed. I don't know if you need to also but thought I would let you know.
What can you do with them?
Feel free to recolor, retexture, or anything you like. Just please credit me for the meshes or textures and please only upload on MTS.
Made with Gimp
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Munsters model t koach
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Munsters Model T Koach.rar
Size: 828.0 KB · Downloads: 9,218 · 3rd Jan 2012
|828.0 KB||9,218||3rd Jan 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: