Zombie shredded and torn clothes and bones
Dress up your sim for halloween or in your fantasy themed games for everyday. It comes complete with zombie skin, bones, and torn clothes.
This is a 3-part set, so you will need to download the skin as well as the clothing meshes and the recolor packages. Heck, make it simple and unzip the while darn folder to your EA sims 2 downloads folder and that'll do.
Where are they?
The skin will be found under Skin (naturally-just letting you know you have to actually "put it on") and the clothing is found under every category. (I know I know...people HATE when creators put the clothing in every category but I figure she should have the option to ALWAYS have zombie legs if she's...a zombie...right?)
Will they work for your setup?
These SHOULD be base game compatible, and I have all current patches applied to my game so I don’t know if they are needed but it’s possible. Please let me know if it doesn't work for anyone and I will update it right away. I tried to keep the polygons as low as I could, but this is about the least I could get them to on the body. I have an ancient computer that gets seriously angry at me when I make it work too hard but it is running great when I play this model so should be fine.
What can you do with it?
Feel free to recolor it, retexture it, or anything you like. Just please credit me for the mesh.
* Milkshape 3D 1.8.5
* Body Shop & * Gimp
* CatofEvilGenius http://stonegod.org/sims2/tutorial/...rial/index.html for her awesome alpha tutorial
* Aikea Guinea http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=38905 because at SOME point forever ago, I used an item to copy the alpha file settings that I use for ALL my sims 2 items in and something of some kind might have still stuck in there :-)
* Simlish font (If used in this creation) by inkandchaos http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=355657
The 2 skeleton pieces I reconstructed for this project originally by:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.44 MB · Downloads: 8,316 · 6th Oct 2011
|2.44 MB||8,316||6th Oct 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.