DEFAULT - Grandpa's pants outfit, lower waist, better pants
Updated: 18th Jan 2012 at 9:39 PM
Lower waist, better pants, cleaned up textures.
I also recommend my *updated* shirt and pants replacements.
Brown shoes are actually darker than they look in this image.
skin: HystericalParoxysm, face edits by me
eyes: Phaenoh's Keen Eyes
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 721.3 KB · Downloads: 3,825 · 18th Jan 2012
|721.3 KB||3,825||18th Jan 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge