DEFAULT - Grandpa Needs More Clothes! PART 1: short sleeve dress shirt (UPDATE_1/17/2012)
Updated: 19th Jan 2012 at 4:38 AM
default replacement mesh
--- no love handles
--- trimmer stomach
Waist matches Maxis bottoms and all of my bottoms.
Better UV map, both sleeves now match each other.
pants / shorts shown are default replacements or custom by me
- cowboy jeans
- creased slacks and no-crease pants
- better shorts
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h, demon), and GIMP, and Maxis for source textures.
1274 (same as Maxis original)
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
hair: fanseelamb, can't find link anymore
beard: necrodog, I think
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
em dress shirt - DEFAULT MESH lowerWaist.7z
| updated default replacement mesh, lower waist
Size: 52.6 KB · Downloads: 2,180 · 17th Jan 2012
|52.6 KB||2,180||17th Jan 2012|
em dress shirt - recolors.zip
Size: 1.85 MB · Downloads: 3,222 · 12th Jun 2009
|1.85 MB||3,222||12th Jun 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge