*Obsolete* Toddler Social - Let's Chat
Uploaded 9th Jun 2012 at 1:12 PM · Updated 23rd Jun 2012 at 9:31 AM by Cherry92 : made obsolete
Toddler chat function is also included in "Todder Interactions", and further addition of toddler-related interactions will be updated there. Downloading the file from this download thread simply gives you a html document with a picture, a link to the new "Todder Interactions" thread is included, if you want the "Chat" interaction for toddlers, it's also included there, and there're more new interactions for toddler in addition.
It's safe to use this mod within current patch level, but probably I won't support further change only for this interaction, and if you got "Toddler Interaction", you won't need this one anymore and it's safe to delete this mod.
This mod adds a new interaction between two talkative toddlers! Siblings may socialize and be friends with each other before both of them become children.
Interaction only available if both toddlers learnt talking.
The interaction is autonomous, they will chat when there is someone to talk to.
This mod probably won't conflicts.
This mod is using original text and does not require any translation.
This mod is built and tested under 1.34 game version, it should works for 1.31-1.33 too.
Animations used in the mod comes from the base game thus no expansion packs are required to use this mod.
Thanks to Peter and Inge Jones for S3PE.
Thanks to all writers of general modding tutorials on MTS.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
| ** OBSOLETED ** Nothing's here, please check out the new download thread.
Size: 36.6 KB · Downloads: 23,860 · 9th Jun 2012
|36.6 KB||23,860||9th Jun 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
- It's almost new semester for school, and I'll be super busy for another few months. Possibly I don't have time to update my mod as soon as new patch comes.
- I don't mind if you upload my mods to other free sites, but it's better to provide a link to MTS download thread instead of uploading elsewhere, since mods are being updated from time to time.
- Do not upload my creations to the exchange even if it's possible to upload mods.
- I appreciate popping up ideas in mods feedback, but I don't take request. Any request-like feedback I'll just keep in mind, when some day I found that it's a doable project and I have free time to do it, I'll give you a surprise!
- If you are a script modder too, feel free to unpack my mods and look into my code. But since I'm not an experienced programmer, please don't judge me when I'm hard-coding things, any comments are fine, though.