Timeless Short Hair + Bonus Sideburns
Updated: 13th May 2013 at 9:19 PM - changing thumbnail
|Item||Special Features||Colour-Binned?||Colours||Ages||Expansions Required||New Mesh?||Poly Count|
|Shorter Kitchen & Bath Stuff Hair||2 variations included: tidy + messy||yes, colour-binned + family-linked||4 basic colours (black, brown, red, dark blond) + elder grey (black hair needed for elder grey to work)||adult, elder, young adult||none||yes||1002|
|Short Tidy Sideburns||all colours in one .package file to ensure the right colour gets packaged with sims||yes, colour-binned + family-linked||4 basic colours (black, brown, red, dark blond) + elder grey||teen, adult, elder, young adult||none||no||n/a|
Tags: #kitchen & bath stuff, #k&b hair, #short hair, #messy hair, #tidy hair, #short tidy hair, #short messy hair, #short tidy sideburns, #short sideburns, #fanseehair, #fanseemesh, #fanseetrueblood, #fanseebrows
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Short Tidy Sideburns -- all colours in one file.rar
Size: 107.5 KB · Downloads: 16,545 · 4th Aug 2012
|107.5 KB||16,545||4th Aug 2012|
Shorter K+B Hair -- MESH + 4 Tidy Colours + 4 Messy Colours.rar
Size: 835.1 KB · Downloads: 21,971 · 4th Aug 2012
|835.1 KB||21,971||4th Aug 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: