Nursery Add-Ons III: Giddy-Up Rocker
Updated: 9th Nov 2012 at 11:25 PM
Here's an adorable rocking horse from the Sims 3 Supernatural expansion pack. It has two designable subsets and the frames are done in woods to match the Haffa Crib nursery.
Your little cowboy or cowgirl will be ready to ride into adventure with the Giddy-Up Rocker! They'll feel like they're dashing across the open plains, the frontier wind blowing in their hair -- and the best part is, they don't really go anywhere! The Giddy-Up Rocker: keep your kid in one place for a while.
There's some pretty obvious clipping that I couldn't fix. I have the sim who helps the toddler on the rocking horse move off to the side instead of standing behind the toddler like usual getting their feet smashed but that's the best that I could do.
As always, you're free to use anything of mine however you'd like. If anyone is interested in the PSD template I made with the original EA textures you can download that here.
Nursery Bedding by An_na
Faces: 1484 (2 tiles)
SimPE, Gimp, Milkshape, Wings 3D, s3pe, s3oc, and EA for the mesh and textures. Thanks as always to MTS for hosting.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Your little cowboy or cowgirl will be ready to ride into adventure with the Giddy-Up Rocker! They’ll feel like they’re dashing across the open plains, the frontier wind blowing in their hair – and the best part is, they don’t really go anywhere! The Giddy-Up Rocker: keep your kid in one place for a while. Mesh and textures from the Superanatural expansion pack. Honeywell MTS & Leefish.nl
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 612.2 KB · Downloads: 33,376 · 26th Oct 2012
|612.2 KB||33,376||26th Oct 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.