Nursery Add-Ons II: A rocking chair and Haffa Crib recolors.
Updated: 26th Feb 2015 at 6:48 PM
This is basically three uploads combined into one: Haffa Crib recolors, Free Time nursery accessory recolors and a new rocking chair converted from the Sims 3 to match. I've been meaning to do some recolors for the Haffa Crib nursery for awhile now and since I adore the shape of the classic rocking chair from the Sims 3 Supernatural expansion pack I thought I'd combine them into one upload.
Haffa Crib Recolors:
- Medium Wood
Free Time Recolors:
- High Society High Chair
- Lil' Angel Potty Chair
- Container Fun Toybox
- Base Game Compatible
- Pets Version Available
- Cushion is slaved to the crib bedding which means any crib recolors you have will work for the rocker too.
The rocking chair is not a true conversion in that I simplified the original textures and I added the cushion so the rocking chair would be even more matchy-matchy. Since I usually use recliners in my nurseries for the nap function I wanted something similar for the rocking chair otherwise I wouldn't use it. The best I could come up with is the option to snooze which lasts about an hour and restores about the same amount of energy as a cup of coffee without the bladder decay. It's not quite a nap but I'm happy with it.
It's nice that recliners can go back, but aren't you tired of chairs that only go halfway? The Relax-O-Rocker with TruSway technology can go back AND forth! Now that's a chair with a full range of motion! Nothing soothes the soul like a gentle sway in a Relax-O-Rocker. You'll lose hours to the comfort and rhythm. It's like sitting - only better!
A little unusual considering it's a chair but I made it to be used with the baby furniture so that's where you'll find it. It's convenient for me like that so I hope no one finds it too annoying.
As always, you're free to use anything of mine however you'd like. And if anyone is interested in the original EA textures that came with the rocker let me know and I'll be happy to upload them somewhere.
Nursery Bedding by An_na
Baby Outfit by fakepeeps7
Modern Georgian Manor Set
Patio and Garden Set
SimPE, Gimp, Milkshape, Wings 3D, s3pe, s3oc, EA for the meshes and textures and MTS as always for hosting.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Freetime high chair, potty chair and toybox recolors.
Size: 217.4 KB · Downloads: 23,476 · 19th Oct 2012
|217.4 KB||23,476||19th Oct 2012|
| Haffa Crib recolors.
Size: 109.3 KB · Downloads: 25,125 · 19th Oct 2012
|109.3 KB||25,125||19th Oct 2012|
| Rocking chair - Requires Pets. Choose one rocking chair, you can't have both.
Size: 633.1 KB · Downloads: 26,314 · 19th Oct 2012
|633.1 KB||26,314||19th Oct 2012|
| Rocking chair - Basegame version. Choose one rocking chair, you can't have both.
Size: 633.0 KB · Downloads: 18,982 · 19th Oct 2012
|633.0 KB||18,982||19th Oct 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.