Teen Female Maternity Wear
Updated: 6th Dec 2012 at 4:38 AM
Except for the nude top and bottom and the plunge swimsuit, each clothing will appear as a separate item in CAS with the EA pregnant mood icon in the lower left corner of the thumbnails, and with its own presets. Except for the pregnant morph and the presets the clothing is identical to the EA clothing. The pregnant icon (the same icon as in the lower left of this download thumbnail) lets you identify the maternity-enabled clothing and plan your sim's maternity outfits.
Included in cmar_tfMaternitySeparates.package AND in cmar_tfMaternitySuperPack.package: (Download only one!)
- Sleep shirt
- Ruffled tank dress
- Low-rise jeans
- Capri pants
- Dress slacks
- Cap-sleeve shirt
- Tank top
- Polo shirt
- Short shorts
- A-line midi skirt
- Short skirt
- Turtleneck sweater
- One-piece swimsuit
- Layered tee-shirt
- Sleeveless blouse
- Quilted vest with sweater
Included in their own separate downloads:
- Nude top - do NOT install if you're using another teen female nude top, such as a nipple top, which has its own pregnant morph - also includes muscle definition fix
- Nude bottom - do NOT install if you're using another teen female nude bottom which has its own pregnant morph - also includes muscle definition fix
All clothes are classified the same way as the EA originals. The hoodie, dress slacks, jeans, A-line skirt, and vest are enabled for Seasons outerwear.
Download cmar_tfSeasonParkaTurtlePreg.zip if you have Seasons and want this outerwear jacket enabled for maternity also. Does NOT include the jacket itself, so if you don't have Seasons installed you won't see or be able to use the jacket.
Plunge swimsuit fix:
For some reason, the EA teen plunge swimsuit is enabled for pregnancy but has no morph. I've supplied the missing morph, which is included with the regular one-piece swimsuit.
This mod does NOT enable teens to woohoo or get pregnant. Try NRaas WooHooer for both of those, or my own Pregnancy Controller if all you want is to get teens pregnant.
cmar_tfMaternitySeparates.zip contains the clothing (except nudes and the Seasons jacket) in separate packages. cmar_tfMaternitySuperPack.zip contains the exact same clothing (still except nudes and Seasons jacket) in one big package. Download ONLY ONE, unless you like cluttering up your mods folder.
Download and install the nude top and nude bottom if you don't use any other teen nude mods with pregnancy enabled.
Download and install cmar_tfSeasonParkaTurtlePreg.zip if you have Seasons.
It's unlikely that this mod will need to be updated for future patches, unless a new clothing category is added. Please don't post every time a patch comes out asking if it's compatible.
These may not fit perfectly with other teen maternity clothes.
These are morphs, not new meshes, so polygon counts are irrelevant.
Wes Howe for his Milkshape plugins
Peter and Inge Jones for and Delphy for
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| Seasons-only teen outerwear parka enabled for pregnancy
Size: 207.9 KB · Downloads: 58,237 · 6th Dec 2012
|207.9 KB||58,237||6th Dec 2012|
| Teen female nude bottom enabled for pregnancy and with muscle slider fix
Size: 45.4 KB · Downloads: 50,921 · 6th Dec 2012
|45.4 KB||50,921||6th Dec 2012|
| Teen female nude top enabled for pregnancy and with muscle slider fix
Size: 150.9 KB · Downloads: 51,430 · 6th Dec 2012
|150.9 KB||51,430||6th Dec 2012|
| Teen maternity clothes in one combined package
Size: 2.34 MB · Downloads: 140,220 · 6th Dec 2012
|2.34 MB||140,220||6th Dec 2012|
| Teen maternity clothes in separate packages
Size: 2.34 MB · Downloads: 41,967 · 6th Dec 2012
|2.34 MB||41,967||6th Dec 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
My policy on use of my work:
Feel free to use any of my meshes, morphs, skins, or whatever as a base. If you change, convert, or enhance my stuff you may post it without asking, but please give credit. If you use them without changes, please post a link to my downloads rather than reposting. However, you may include them with Sims or lots without asking, but with credit.
Please do not post anything using my creative work on any pay site or the Exchange, unless it's in a free section of a pay site. If you want to post your own original creation made using my tools to a pay site or the Exchange, you may do so, but give credit for the tool.
Obviously my tools are for free use by anyone, but I'd appreciate a credit if you post something created with them.
So basically: no pay site, no Exchange, give credit. Other than that, meh.
If at some time I lose interest in Sims 3, or am too busy, or die, anyone who wants to may update/modify/add to any of my work as long as they follow the MTS policy on updating broken or outdated custom content.
I don't take requests. Suggestions for enhancing work I'm doing or have done are welcome, whether or not I act on them, but please no requests for totally unrelated stuff that I probably have no idea how to do.