- steering wheel is on the right side (as in the original Japanese cars);
- stare wheel on the back of the car can be covered and uncovered in variations;
- the cover for the stare wheel has the three variations of painting on it;
- two variables of the car painted thematically: World Adventures and Island Paradise. Hope you'd like that.
- car description translated for all languages available in game.
- all texts on the car is on Simlish.
In-Game Name: Toyota RAV4 J, Price 9000 simoleons, Catalog Location: Buy Mode, Vehicles, Cars.
HLOD: 22086 faces, 22737 verticles
MLOD: 13546 faces, 16369 verticles
LLOD: 13114 faces, 15825 verticles
The variable which is here on the image in the description is my real car.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||ToyotaRAV4.package (inside ToyotaRAV4.zip)|
| Toyota RAV4 package file
Size: 3.81 MB · Downloads: 40,039 · 9th Nov 2013
|3.81 MB||40,039||9th Nov 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: