Basic Dining for TS2
Uploaded 17th Dec 2013 at 11:35 AM · Updated 18th Dec 2013 at 12:49 PM by leefish
Name: Ambitious Chair
Location: Buy Mode > Comfort > Dining Chairs
Name: Generations Table
Location: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Dining Tables
All game files are compressorised
If you would like more recolors of the chair and table there are OODLES on leefish - which is why I did not include the chair psd
Screenshot credits: Klaartje for the fish painting, Sailfindragon for the wooden floor.
MTS, SimPE, leefishers and fanseelamb who makes simming fun.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Ambitious Chair by LeeFish.package (inside BasicDiningTS2byLeefish.rar)|
|Description||Simple lines, a clear idea, quality manufacturing: these are the hallmarks of the Ambitious Chair.|
| psd for recolors - creators only
Size: 983.1 KB · Downloads: 1,565 · 17th Dec 2013
|983.1 KB||1,565||17th Dec 2013|
| table and chairs
Size: 527.9 KB · Downloads: 2,647 · 17th Dec 2013
|527.9 KB||2,647||17th Dec 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
In addition to all the things I have uploaded to MTS I also have a site of my own, leefish.nl. We have free downloads from various creators and accept Sims related uploads from members. Click on the link below to visit the site.
Extra Policy Information
Please feel free to use my meshes in your lots as long as you give me credit for it and please do not share elsewhere as your own work.
The only exception to my policy for uploading with lots is the milk bottle door changer, which should not be uploaded in a lot.
Feel free to include any of my meshes in mesh packs etc in your uploads EXCEPT for on Pay Sites.
If you use my items I would love to know about it, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.