Testers Wanted: Open Grave & Optional Dead Nanny UPDATED
Updated: 7th Nov 2008 at 1:34 AM by Canoodle
Dead Nanny - Optional separate object to be used with the grave. Find in Decorative/All or Miscellaneous/All. Positive room value. From original Maxis Nanny mesh. Since the Dead Nanny is beneath ground/floor level and could potentially be misplaced, I included an empty beer can with this object that lays on the floor or ground, so you can retrieve/move/rotate the nanny by grabbing the beer can. Just place the beer can by the corner of the grave nearest the shovel and the dead nanny will appear in the grave. You may have to rotate the beer can once or twice.
Update 3/29/05: Fixed integrity, made sure EP compatible, and a few minor changes for this and all my other posted objects.
Please click on the thumbnail to see the larger image.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 446.6 KB · Downloads: 19,529 · 29th Mar 2005
|446.6 KB||19,529||29th Mar 2005|
Size: 339.4 KB · Downloads: 25,146 · 29th Mar 2005
|339.4 KB||25,146||29th Mar 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.