Botox Bachelor Pad
Updated: 24th Jan 2014 at 6:24 AM
This modern double storey bachelor pad is perfect for a rich couple or single sim.
It has simple landscaping, rooftop hot-tub, rooftop barbeque, two bathrooms and one bedroom.
Feel free to edit the lot to your liking. I left the entrance room partially empty for you to furnish.
No CC was used when making this house.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price: 82,797
Title: Botox Bachelor Pad
Description: Botox Bachelor Pad
Botox Bachelor Pad.rar
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 542 · 24th Jan 2014
|1.42 MB||542||24th Jan 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|