Updated: 31st Jan 2014 at 2:56 PM - Added checkered pic
I'm from a rural area where propane tanks are often seen on residential land outside of town so, I thought it would be fun to have one in game. This was pretty much my first mesh. Just don't blow it up..... Or blow it up anyway. Your choice.
Can be found under Lawn Ornaments & Misc decor. It has 3 color channels. There are two variations. Old & New. The patterns I used are EP patterns I believe from World Adventures. I don't remember exactly since I made this a year ago. Should still work with Base Game but, the patterns will be different. Let me know if there is a problem and I will change them.
Price is §500
2664 vertices 88 faces
Made with TSRW, Gimp, & Wings3D
Sorry the hazard label is a little blurry. I tried so many different sizes and pictures. They were all a little blurred and it just doesn't look right without it.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
JeziBomb Propane Tank.zip
Size: 216.0 KB · Downloads: 6,777 · 29th Jan 2014
|216.0 KB||6,777||29th Jan 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: