BG Sundress Default Replacement
Uploaded 7th Mar 2014 at 3:40 PM · Updated 9th Mar 2014 at 7:40 PM by BlueSoup
This particular mesh seems to have gone through a few metamorphoses; the main dress is a Sentate creation, Rosehage then edited that dress to remove the necklace, and finally Aweeshie removed the flip flops, added Amaryll's flats, and did a bunch of recolours. Whew!
And the guide to see which dress replaces what ugly Maxis dress!
And remember, you can only have one! Enjoy
-Pinketamine for the inspiration to recreate her work.
-Aweeshie for putting together all the parts.
-Sentate (a boy, not a girl!) for the original awesome dress.
-Amaryll for the really versatile flats that have made their way into a lot of my CC.
Rosehage for the mesh edit.
mooglesims for a great tutorial.
Size: 488.7 KB · Downloads: 3,160 · 7th Mar 2014
|488.7 KB||3,160||7th Mar 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.