K&B Bathrobe Replacement without Shoes
Uploaded 13th Mar 2014 at 7:24 AM · Updated 13th Mar 2014 at 8:48 AM by BlueSoup
Skellington seemed to feel the same way, and made this new mesh, sans slippers.
So, I've replaced the robe with this new slipper-less version, and while I was at it, I moved it to show only in pajamas. The colours are the same.
If you want to use this default replacement, make sure to remove any others you might have.
Skellington for the new mesh!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Kitchen & Bath|
Size: 1,022.9 KB · Downloads: 3,346 · 13th Mar 2014
|1,022.9 KB||3,346||13th Mar 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.