NCI - Bullion Ingots/Bars + Storage Unit
Updated: 17th Mar 2019 at 11:38 PM
Do your Sims have endless cash sitting in their bank accounts, and still do not have enough objects to invest their fortunes in? Well now comes an update to the previously available bars sold here on ModTheSims, and perhaps from around the Web. These bullion ingots are refined for your Sims to purchase direct from The Sims World Bank LLC. Take a good look at these fine precious metals that your Sim can have for the right price!
Read more about these bars from the pictures showcased in this thread from the attachments nearby. What you'll be downloading from here are any or all three of the bars shown, & a light-weight storage unit for these bars to rest on, while being stored at your Sims's home, business, or other location (secret or otherwise). Watch as these bars glisten in the sun...& maybe get stolen from a thief (if there are such Sims in your neighborhood).[/center]
NCI Download Policies for this thread of (April 19, 2016) regarding:
1. PERSONAL and PRIVATE USE
You may use this download in your game however you wish. Enjoy it & if you feel like it, give feedback on how it works. Do not make money off of this creation.
2. PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
Do not upload this creation onto other websites. Instead, please link back to this download thread from your website.
3. CONVERSIONS and REMIXES
If you wish to convert or remix this creation for use in other games, please contact me by private message or e-mail for an arrangement on what you'd like to do with this creation.
4. FUTURE on RETIREMENT or INACTIVITY
This policy will supersede the above policies with condition to the following order, whichever event occurs first:
a. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) after 5 years of the date listed in this policy, OR
b. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) in case I become inactive after 2 years of the Last Activity date listed in my profile.If neither conditions occur, then the above policies remain in effect.
Credit goes to Quaxi's "SimPE" for making it possible to upload the new meshes in-game.
Credit goes to chUmbaLum sOft's "Milkshape 3D" for making the meshes for most stuff in the download.
Credit goes to Adobe "Photoshop CS2" for editing the textures.
Aluminum Storage Unit:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Download the gold bar here. They go for 32,000 simoleons per bar. UPD: April 20, 2016: These bars now remain at 32,000 simoleons, not depreciate to 0 simoleons.
Size: 431.1 KB · Downloads: 2,408 · 20th Apr 2016
|431.1 KB||2,408||20th Apr 2016|
| Download the copper bar here. They go for 7 simoleons per bar.
Size: 390.7 KB · Downloads: 1,732 · 19th Apr 2016
|390.7 KB||1,732||19th Apr 2016|
| Download the silver bar here. They go for 640 simoleons per bar.
Size: 390.6 KB · Downloads: 1,967 · 19th Apr 2016
|390.6 KB||1,967||19th Apr 2016|
| Download the storage unit here.
Size: 11.1 KB · Downloads: 2,249 · 19th Apr 2016
|11.1 KB||2,249||19th Apr 2016|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.