(This is my first time modding the sims 4, and I've been out of the modding scene for a long time, so please let me know if you run into any issues with the mod.)
Anyways, here's a set of inflatable aliens in seven different solid colours, as well as one in a rainbow gradient. You can find them in decorative, under sculptures. They're 150§ each.
766 (High LOD)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Inflatable Alien.package (inside Inflatable Alien.zip)|
|Description||From the far reaches of the galaxy to the comfort of your own home. These brightly coloured extraterrestrials make a great buy for the alien enthusiast in your home.|
|Mesh name:||Inflatable Alien|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 543.3 KB · Downloads: 6,702 · 9th Aug 2016
|543.3 KB||6,702||9th Aug 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.