Sweetwater Cape - 3bd, 2.5ba
Uploaded 24th Feb 2017 at 10:20 PM
This home is short and sweet: just the perfect for for a family of four.
This home was built on a 30x30 lot addressed at 36 Sweetwater Loop, located in the wonderful close-knit town of Twinbrook.
This house has an easy access to everything on one level. It has a semi-open floor concept, with a flow from the living area, to the dining area, to the family room with a fireplace. There is a small eat-in kitchen on the other side of the wall, with a hall that leads to the half bath, laundry room, and garage. The two smaller bedrooms are also on one side of the house, while the master bedroom is on the other side, securing seclusion, which a big plus for the parents.
While the backyard is quite small and bland, it yours to do whatever you please.
**NOTE: You can still download and install this house into your game, even without the expansion/stuff pack(s) installed, but the home will have certain items missing and replaced with base game items in the case of that object not being found in that game.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): §84,569
Lot Price (unfurnished): §43,674
Title: Sweetwater Cape - 3bd, 2.5ba
Description: This little cape is the perfect home for a family of 4. This house has an open concept with 3 bedrooms, 2 full and 1 half bathrooms, a living area, a family area, a dining area, an eat-in kitchen, a laundry room, and an attached 1-car garage. Enjoy!
Size: 3.97 MB · Downloads: 1,831 · 24th Feb 2017
|3.97 MB||1,831||24th Feb 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sim 3 & Sims 4 House Builder/Sim Creator
(Please give me credit where its due if you use my builds!)