Flower Display Conversion/Remesh from The Sims 1 Hot Date
Uploaded 26th Mar 2017 at 10:23 AM · Updated 24th Mar 2017 at 7:41 PM by Greenplumbbob
I made a remesh of the "flower display" from The Sims 1 Hot Date
It is a plant deco, so you can find it in the flowers/plants category.
The Wooden Base and the metal plots are new meshes created by me, flowers are various maxis meshes extracted from game.
The catalog description is only in italian and is the same of The Sims 1 original object. Since the object is composed by lot of flowers, it has an high number of polygons. So it can cause pc-crash if your pc is not powerful.
You can find the flower-display in deco/plants for 500§
Thanks to lexiconluthor (http://lexiconluthorts4cc.tumblr.co...-match-ts4-wood) for the base wood textures used.
Any comments would be highly apreciated.
Warning high polycount!
high 10664 faces 13132 vertex
medium 9310 faces 11991 vertex
Sims 4 studio "Harmony", Maya, Blender, Photoshop.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Flower_display.package (inside Flower_display.rar)|
|Title||Espositore di Idee Floreali|
|Description||Alla Idee Floreali siamo esperti in fini premature. I fiori muoiono se non vengono conservati in ottime condizioni. Muoione per sovraesposizione al gas etilene e ai batteri. Muoiono per mancanza di acqua. Fai un favore ai tuoi fiori e al tuo business installando un espositore di Idee Floreali. Sistema a gocce di ozono. Mister Acqua. Trasfusore vascolare. Massimizza le vendite!|
|Mesh name:||Espositore di Idee Floreali|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 975.6 KB · Downloads: 20,756 · 26th Mar 2017
|975.6 KB||20,756||26th Mar 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.