Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3
Updated: 7th Oct 2021 at 10:52 PM
Hello! After long days of trials and errors i finally converted the pool slide from Sims 3.
It needs some tweaks in the footprint tuning, cause the sim will walk into the object.
The object uses some effects from The Sims Get Together EP. So you need to have this ep installed in order to use it.
Please tell me for any problems you may experience.
Here's a video showing how it works: https://youtu.be/cPAUEF3rmpQ
Maxis for mesh/animation
Not Applicable: None of the above
Description: Mr. DeLuge had an aqueous dream: to make amusement park-quality waterslides affordable, compact, and fun for all! It was his hope that everyone in the family, big or small, would enjoy it, so what are you all waiting for? Hydro-Kids! Hydro-Wife! Hydroglide Waterslide!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Hydroglide Waterslide by DeLuge Inc.
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 12,211 · 7th Oct 2021
|1.04 MB||12,211||7th Oct 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.