Updated: 28th Feb 2018 at 12:39 AM
Please don't re-upload without author credit and link, thanks! :-)
A modern, simple and spacious single bedroom home overlooking the ocean cliffside. One full-sized bath, one half-size bath/laundry room, study, bedroom, walk-in closet, second floor balcony, kitchenette/dining room, living room, two car parking, a pool and jacuzzi. Perfect for the single or cozy couple lifestyle.
Where I built the home (but not necessary to place it here, just be aware it's a 30x20 lot):
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 121,236
Lot Price (unfurnished): 61,608
Title: Cliffside Breezehome
Description: A modern, simple and spacious single bedroom home overlooking the ocean cliffside. One full-sized bath, one half-size bath/laundry room, study, bedroom, walk-in closet, second floor balcony, kitchenette/dining room, living room, two car parking, a pool and jacuzzi. Perfect for the single or cozy couple lifestyle.
|Into the Future|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 1.29 MB · Downloads: 413 · 26th Feb 2018
|1.29 MB||413||26th Feb 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!