Recolors for the Handles of the "Anti-Quaint-Ed" Ltd. Ed. Armoire - using HugeLunatic's Extra CEP
Uploaded 9th Mar 2018 at 1:51 AM · Updated 11th Mar 2018 at 12:28 PM by gabilei123
For these you have to use HugeLunatic's Extra-CEP .
I hope you will like the recolors.
Anti-Quaint-Ed Ltd. Ed. Armoire: Miscellaneous // Dressers // Price: 250 §
Numenor's - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541,
SimPE, The Compressorizer, MTS,
HugeLunatic - http://www.modthesims.info/m/368179 for the Extra CEP.
Size: 28.1 KB · Downloads: 348 · 9th Mar 2018
|28.1 KB||348||9th Mar 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: