Smitty's Classic Book Shrine
- two subset - wood and contents
- found in hobbies/knowledge
- repo'd to the tv center from AL
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||HL_bookcaseJock-AL.package (inside HL_bookcaseJock-AL.7z)|
|Title||Smitty Classy's TV Shrine|
|Description||Does your bookshelf really match your Books personality? Is it strong, rugged, and all about sports? Or is it some wimpy table that your mommy gave you for your birthday? Get something to really match your reading viewing habits, and wow all your friends with its presence and power. hugelunatic|
Size: 240.2 KB · Downloads: 4,211 · 13th Mar 2018
|240.2 KB||4,211||13th Mar 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.