Updated: 13th Mar 2018 at 9:41 PM
|Renaissance Bookcase by Literary Designs||Hobbies/Knowledge||950||1||95||Base|
|Novellas Nouveau Bookcase||Hobbies/Knowledge||800||2||1150||Base|
|Novellas Nouveau Reversed Bookcase||Hobbies/Knowledge||800||2||1150||Base|
|Novellas Nouveau Center Bookcase||Hobbies/Knowledge||800||2||708||Base|
|Double-Helix Designer Bookshelf - Emptied||Hobbies/Knowledge||650||2||800||Base|
|CinderBooks by Retratech||Hobbies/Knowledge||200||1||968||Base|
|Higher Education by Darkness||Hobbies/Knowledge||425||1||618||Teen|
|First Class Shelves by Well Bred and Co.||Hobbies/Knowledge||900||1||864||Glamour|
|EDUKATE Shelf by Fun in the Sun||Hobbies/Knowledge||325||1||650||Teen|
*The Bookworm's Delight (FT) is identical to Dahlen Bookcases (UNI). I didn't do this one since leefish did in this upload.
*I did not empty the two from AL "Very Mysterious Shelving" and "Mysterious Looking Bookcase" because those are doors, adding deco to slots in doors may cause them not to be useable. Plus, I don't use them. =P
*There is a non-FT version of all but the bookcase that comes from AL, choose only one version as they use the same GUIDs.
Note: I do not have a AGS game to test the non-FT versions
Collection file included
The Better Bookshelf by It Creations
Bookstacks and Deco Books
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 545.9 KB · Downloads: 1,569 · 10th Mar 2018
|545.9 KB||1,569||10th Mar 2018|
Size: 783.7 KB · Downloads: 2,707 · 10th Mar 2018
|783.7 KB||2,707||10th Mar 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.