The Pirate Ship (No CC)
Uploaded 19th Apr 2018 at 4:33 AM · Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:45 PM by pancake101
Another fun little quirk I found is by using roofs as sails, by raising and lowering the pitch slider, it's like you're rasing and lowering the sails!
A little note about lot placement!
This lot is a self contained island and can be placed anywhere in any body of water. However, because some areas are shallower than others, you may place the lot and find that the rim of the lot has risen up (SEE IMAGES TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN) Don't panic, though, as this is a super simple fix! Just drag the terrain leveler over the raised areas from the edge and they'll drop back down. The only land you want to keep above water is the rocky island next to the boat. This allows Sims to travel on and off the boat!
I hope you all enjoy this pirate ship lot! It was amazing to see what I could do without external content and I hope you have fun placing it in your worlds! Happy Simming!
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): $120,569
Lot Price (unfurnished): $82,313
Title: The Pirate Ship
Description: Bring out the true adventure of sailing the seven seas with this lovely old pirate ship that your Sims can renovate and live in!
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
The Pirate Ship.7z
Size: 965.7 KB · Downloads: 1,138 · 19th Apr 2018
|965.7 KB||1,138||19th Apr 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I never use store content or CC in any of my builds to keep them strictly to the items included in the games. However you are more than welcome to add onto any of my creations with any store or custom content you may have.
I don't mind if you post my work elsewhere if you want just as long as credit is given to me and you PM me with a link to where it has been put up