"Justa Glass Door" - Maxis add-on
Uploaded 28th May 2018 at 12:31 PM · Updated 28th May 2018 at 10:38 AM by Aquagloups
Here is a new door for you !
Nothing too fancy though, just an interior door with a little 50s/60s vibe. Ideal for kitchens and living rooms ! It is slave to the Maxis one, so it will share any new recolor. The glass is recolorable too and lets the light in.
Found in Build mode among the doors. The price is still 277Â§ like the original.
No Expansion Pack needed.
Hammered glass from Texture Images (https://www.textureimages.net/glass.html)
Frosted glass from The Fat Strawberry (http://www.fatstrawberry.com/textur...terials_11.html, "Formica White" that I slightly edited)
Glass with grid from The Fat Strawberry too (http://www.fatstrawberry.com/textur...aterials_3.html, "Rough Green Concrete Tile, edited too),
Wings3D, UVMapper, DDS Utilities
Maxis for the original mesh and textures
MTS community for support
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 311.1 KB · Downloads: 4,369 · 28th May 2018
|311.1 KB||4,369||28th May 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.