No! Practice Singing!
Uploaded 24th Feb 2019 at 11:02 PM · Updated 22nd Oct 2021 at 1:02 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20
I don't mind if you make changes to any of these files in any of my mods as long as it is PERSONAL USE ONLY
Out of respect to me and any other modder you should not change something in their mod and upload it for others to download. It takes time on a mod regardless if its a core mod, script mod or just and XML mod. With all my mods so far, it takes time to go through the files, find what ones you want, decide where you want them, get them placed, make the necessary code changes, add new codes, and collect all of the loose ends to make even a XML mod to work properly. Plus with all mods regardless of their type, you have to test it, test test test over and over just to make sure you have all your codes in a row. Some of mine have enough code changes that I had to do a lot of trial and error just to find what ones I preferred and some had extra files that had to be tended to as well. So again: It is disrespectful, and hurtful to make even a small change in one code in any mod and upload it for others to use.
Updated: 10/21/21<--Keep updated on mod changes!
Patch Update: 9/21/21 <---A buff was added
Patch Update: 6/29/21 <--Since this was a skill, they added preferences to the coding.
Patch Update: 11/17/20
ADDED: Practice singing at the microphone
Patch Update: 1/16/20
Patch Update: 11/25/19---Thank you for the heads up on the added files Coolspear1!
Patch Update: 6/18/19
So what does this mod do?
Stops sims from autonomously singing
Can I still direct the sim to practice singing?
Yes. I have it set so you can still ask your sim to practice their singing skill
Why did you create this mod?
I haven't really played with the "Get Famous" Pack yet but my sim got a little bit of the singing skill and the next thing I know she won't stop practicing to sing! Every chance she gets where I haven't directed her to do something she is singing! Singing after going pee, Singing when she gets up, Singing everywhere she goes! Enough is enough, if I want her to gain a singing skill I will direct her to do so.
"City Living" is required. This will NOT give you any singing skills or the singing interaction
This WILL CONFLICT with any other mod that uses this XML
Thank you for all of your support!
Scumbumbo's XML Extractor/Finder
Type: No Autonomy
Size: 14.7 KB · Downloads: 12,540 · 22nd Oct 2021
|14.7 KB||12,540||22nd Oct 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled