Birds of America - Passerines
Yes, three years after my set of Owls from The Birds of America, I have dusted off my project files and I'm back with a new set. This one features 20 presets showing different passerines (perching birds), mostly species in the medium-to-large scale of the group. The species included in this set, in order of the presets, are:
- Common raven (Corvus corax)
- Western tanager (Piranga ludoviciana) and Scarlet tanager (Piranga olivacea)
- American robin (Turdus migratorius)
- Baltimore oriole (Icterus galbula)
- Barn swallow (Hirundo rustica)
- Blue jay (Cyanocitta cristata)
- Grey jay (Perisoreus canadensis)
- Black-throated magpie-jay (Calocitta colliei)
- Brown Thrasher (Toxostoma rufum)
- Loggerhead shrike (Lanius ludovicianus)
- Fork-tailed flycatcher (Tyrannus savana)
- Hermit thrush (Catharus guttatus)
- Yellow-billed magpie (Pica nutalli), Steller's jay (Cyanocitta stelleri), California scrub jay (Aphelocoma californica) & Clark's nutcracker (Nucifraga columbiana) (1 plate)
- Mangrove cuckoo (Coccyzus minor)
- Sage thrasher (Oreoscoptes montanus) & Varied thrush (Ixoreus naevius) (1 plate)
- Bullock's oriole (Icterus bullockii), Baltimore oriole (Icterus galbula), Varied thrush (Ixoreus naevius) & Northern waterthrush (Parkesia noveboracensis) (1 plate)
And the final set are:
- Red-winged blackbird (Agelaius phoeniceus)
- Northern cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis)
- Florida scrub jay (Aphelocoma coerulescens)
- Black-billed magpie (Pica hudsonia)
Infos and whatnot
The painting is under Deco/Wall hangings, and costs Â§200. The frame is fully recolourable and cloned from a BG painting.
Audubon's illustrations are in the public domain. Many thanks to the Audubon Society for providing these beautiful digitized files
Description: Pharaoh hound_painting audubon passerinesclonedfinal
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 375.1 KB · Downloads: 2,051 · 25th Feb 2019
|375.1 KB||2,051||25th Feb 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
About My Creations
I'm pretty chill about stuff overall, with some boundaries:
- Please do not reupload my content unmodified anywhere else.
- Do not include my content with lots.
- Don't use any of my content as a base (including pets) or as CC (e.g. patterns used in a lot) in uploads for pay/donation
- If using my pets as a base, please credit me and link back to the original post
- If in the future I create any items worth recolouring, I welcome recolours provided they respect the previous policies.