Updated: 18th Sep 2019 at 2:26 PM
It's been a long time but I'm back with a new mesh in 9 colors in total.
The rebel pigtails are for female young adult to elder. They are base game compatible. It's a mashup of the bangs of the basegame punk bob and the fly pigtails. Thanks to many tutorials which I will link in the credits I managed to create this funny hairstyle. There are 7 groups in the mesh file in total and it took me the whole day yesterday to figure out how to add 2 alpha groups for the bangs to work properly. This is why I allow others to use these files as a base for new meshes, recolors of the hair and edit this mesh and so on. (Don't forget to put a link to this post in the Credits just in case )
So, what do you get?
A new mesh, binned recolors in blonde, red, brown and black
and 5 additional custom funky colors in
white ( named cloud)
green ( named alien)
blue ( named nightsky)
light pink ( named fairydust)
hotpink ( named rosebud)
...btw. the unnatural colors come with black eyebrows since they fit best in my opinion
That's it. Have Fun and Happy Simming!
Tags: #maxis match
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| new mesh with 4 natural and 5 unnatural recolors
Size: 5.49 MB · Downloads: 7,464 · 18th Sep 2019
|5.49 MB||7,464||18th Sep 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.