Uploaded 14th Dec 2019 at 7:42 PM
I present to you a female to male hair conversion which I have created a few months ago.
It's the shoulder long messy base game hair.
The mesh and four Maxis colors are included. In case you can't find it, it is decustomized: so it shows up without custom icon somewhere inbetween all of the Maxis hairs.
That's it for now. If you would like to have some different recolors or other gender conversions of Maxis hairs let me know.
Tags: #maxis match
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No metadata is extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 678.4 KB · Downloads: 4,529 · 14th Dec 2019
|678.4 KB||4,529||14th Dec 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.