Trailer Grocery Shop Home (no CC)
Updated: 10th Dec 2019 at 5:31 PM
At first, I wanted it to be a starter home, but it would have been difficult to make a decent-looking trailer house, especially one located in a desert area that could be bought within a 20k budget. Let's be real, trailer homes are not the most exciting-looking monuments of architecture.
I generally like starter homes, and cheaper houses, especially the ones that provide some unusual playability. And well, Open for Business is my favourite expansion pack, so when it comes to me, this home definitely is the way to go! Personally, I did not like the fact that you cannot have an actual grocery shop home business without using cheats.
The house is suitable for up to three Sims. However, I know that the area inside the house is not that large, so there is a tent outside for any Sim that wants to spend some time alone and to have a rest from the other household members
I hope you like this one, happy Simming!
Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price (furnished): 32825
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside Desert Trailer Grocery Shop.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Desert Trailer Grocery Shop|
Base Price: 1000|
Sellable Price: 17049
Keepable Price: 6845
Architecture Price: 9914
Furnished Price: 32825
|Size||3w x 1h|
|Open for Business|
Desert Trailer Grocery Shop.zip
Size: 749.3 KB · Downloads: 1,081 · 10th Dec 2019
|749.3 KB||1,081||10th Dec 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: