Post-Industrial Series: Former Archive (Starter, no CC)
Updated: 11th Nov 2019 at 7:16 PM
This time, we're going to get to know another former industrial building: The Archive turned into a small house.
It was built in 1946 and served different functions throughout the decades, but was primarily designed to be an archive building for one of the local factories. It served as a workplace for some of the administrative workers. Due to its nature, it used to be very well guarded.
After all the factories started producing less and less, the archive was moved elsewhere. This is when one of the Textile Mill foreworkers lived for a few years, which made her the first full-time inhabitant of this house. Nevertheless, the Textile Mill ended up going bankrupt as well, and then this building remained abandoned. However, unlike the larger buildings, such as the earlier mentioned Textile Mill workshop building, it was relatively easy to sell, as it was small and did not require too much of maintenance. It ended up frequently changing owners, and as of today, it is empty. It also did not suffer as much damage as many other workplaces from the period, this is why it is still completely safe to live in despite all these years that have passed.
Now, it serves a great role of a small budget house perfect for a nature enthusiast who does not need much in his or her life, is preferably a loner, and is also fascinated by the local history.
Living room/small kitchen (downstairs)
Small bathroom (upstairs)
The building has no custom content and is built within the 20k budget. It is fully furnished, and all the basic furniture for one sim is included.
Lot Size: 3x1
Lot Price (furnished): 19869
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Archive Starter Home
Archive Starter Home.zip
Size: 738.5 KB · Downloads: 588 · 13th Nov 2019
|738.5 KB||588||13th Nov 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
The creator also recommends the following uploads: