Agobar's Ruin Bench - for Get Together
Updated: 29th Dec 2021 at 12:02 AM
Originally ''The Appropriated Ruin'' (decor) has now transformed in ''Agobar's Ruin'' - a functional bench.
*Catalog Location: Comfort & Outdoor Furniture
*Name: Agobar's Ruin
*Price: 450 Simoleons
*Catalog Description: Light of Elysium: the ship's commander is a heavyset dragon named Agobar,
who is searching for the legendary sunken kingdom of Forlinde, this old ruin is what remained from him.
check ''show custom content'' in the catalog
! The bench can also be found by typing ''Agobar's Ruin'' into the build mode search bar
! The bench has 3 sitting spots; 2 frontal and 1 on the side. Maxim 2 Sims can sit together at the same time.
Because of the bench's shape there will be a small gap when the Sim will sit on the lower part of the bench, but I would say it's not disturbing (see pics)
There are no known conflicts.
For game problems in general, it's always good to know how to clear your Origin Cache
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Light of Elysium: the ship's commander is a heavyset dragon named Agobar, who is searching for the legendary sunken kingdom of Forlinde, this old ruin is what remained from him.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Agobar's Ruin
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 716 · 29th Dec 2021
|1.04 MB||716||29th Dec 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.