Skell's Old Timey Underwear Separates for Children
Updated: 5th Oct 2021 at 11:59 AM
I also made separates out of the child female outfits here, all except some recolours that I thought were too steampunk rather than Victorian.
Firstly, the petticoat skirt for child female, with shoe versions and sexy feet versions. The shoe versions are for everyday and the feet versions are for everyday and underwear. It comes in the 5 original colours and two new colours (green and pink).
Then the bloomers for child unisex, for everyday and underwear. They come in the 4 original colours and two new colours (green and pink).
Finally, the corsets on the originals were too adult for children, so I separated the chemise from the full body child outfit and recoloured it using the textures from the FFS nightgown and the lace from Ja-Viera's chemises to match the bottoms. It's available for everyday and underwear for child female. It comes in 6 plain colours and the same 6 colours with lace added (blue, cream, white, pink, purple and green).
The bloomers also come in 4 of the original colours from here and the chemises in 5 of the original colours from the same.
These are all separates, not full body outfits, so if you want to use them as underwear you'll need to buy them from shops or use something like Pescado's clothing tool to make them show up. They won't show up for underwear in CAS or Bodyshop. The boys' bloomers also won't show up for underwear unless you have a top also categorised as underwear (I have a naked top here if you need it). They all have fat morphs.
cfchemisetop = 1288
cfpetticoatskirtshoes = 1376
cfpetticoatskirtfeet = 2822
cubloomers = 2956
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 2.41 MB · Downloads: 646 · 22nd Feb 2021
|2.41 MB||646||22nd Feb 2021|
Size: 1.63 MB · Downloads: 612 · 22nd Feb 2021
|1.63 MB||612||22nd Feb 2021|
Size: 4.72 MB · Downloads: 649 · 22nd Feb 2021
|4.72 MB||649||22nd Feb 2021|
Size: 1.99 MB · Downloads: 632 · 22nd Feb 2021
|1.99 MB||632||22nd Feb 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.