Puff Sleeved Nighties for Female Toddlers
The textures are still from fakepeep7's sleeveless nighties here and the top piece off this mesh.
The nighties come in 7 colours. Blue, green, pink, lavender, yellow, white and cream. They are full body sleepwear outfits for toddler female. They have Bloom's sexy feet. All the colours can be seen in my child nightie upload. I realised while trying to take toddler pictures that toddlers do not pose well.
I also added, after uploading my child nighties, a dirty recolour for poor families. I made the dirty recolour for toddlers too and have also uploaded the child recolour if anyone wants it.
Trapping, for the top mesh.
Cocomama, for the bottom mesh.
fakepeeps7, for the textures.
Bloom, for his sexy feet.
pfpuffnightie = 3588
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Size: 239.2 KB · Downloads: 114 · 26th Nov 2022
|239.2 KB||114||26th Nov 2022|
Size: 2.51 MB · Downloads: 146 · 26th Nov 2022
|2.51 MB||146||26th Nov 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.