Nerd Shop Shirt Display
Updated: 9th Apr 2021 at 12:56 AM - spelling is hard
So to fulfill their greedy little hearts and mine I present to you nerdy fandom t-shirts.
One of which I'm actually wearing at the moment I type this out.
Here you will find 1 "Wall Hanging" t-shirt display
This item has 23 different variations
3 recolor-able channels
Is Shift-able on the wall
Spider-man (Miles Morales)
Poison Ivy/Cat Woman/Harley Quinn
Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Storm Trooper (Star Wars)
Star Fleet Command (Star Trek)
Winchester & Sons (Supernatural)
Teen Titans Go!
GIR (Invader Zim)
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.
20 sided die
This Mesh is by Sandy @ ATS3
You can find the original Here
The Mesh is included in this download and does not require the original.
(But Sandy makes the best stuff so download it anyway)
500 vertices 574 faces
buy mode>by function>decor>wall art
buy mode>by room>bedroom>wall art
Description: Mpk reolors of conversion by sandy@ats3 by sandy&m lys with femmeonamission's paintings @around the sims3-http: //www. Aroundthesims3. Com/
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 403.5 KB · Downloads: 467 · 8th Apr 2021
|403.5 KB||467||8th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Don't upload my work to other places as long as my links work.
Whatever else you do is fine.