Aquatics Center - Municipal Pool and Soccer Community Lot
Uploaded 18th Mar 2022 at 4:59 PM
Municipal Pool and Soccer Field
pool - soccer - chess
- lockers - grill and picnic area - vending - photobooth -
~~~ Only 1 CC! (a 'bottomfull' floor, used on the roof) ~~~
Please enjoy touring the rest of this facility by scrolling through all the pictures.
Plumbing and lighting are included. There are vending machines and grills to stave off hunger. The community phone booth is by the entrance door. There is currently no actual parking available, but the parking lot is laid out so driveway pieces and cars will fit.
This is a clean copy of this house/lot; no sim has ever been here. The package has been cleaned with Mootilda's Clean Installer.
TIP: The wavy roof/ceiling will probably 'break' into jagged triangles when you enter the lot (this is the nature of CFEd roofs) To fix the broken ceiling - 'Eyedropper' the front row of flat roof (over the entrance doors,) press 'CTRL' then 'shift' and release. Do all 5 roof sections. Fixed! ...until you leave the lot. *sigh*
Possibly used but NOT included - so, you may need to GO get it:
--- I use the Lifestyle Build Bundle wallpapers/floors ALL the time. (If you followed that link, it's the second link in the top post - extracted from Lifestyle Stories by Argon @ MATY) This 'bundle' lives back in my Bins folder so it doesn't have the CC star. If you ever enter one of my builds and find it has blank/unpapered walls/floors, it is because I used ones from this bundle and forgot to mention it. So, either substitute the wall/floor of your choice, or go get this bundle and re-install the lot (from your lot bin.)
Custom Content Included
- Bottomfull Floor - Cherry Wood by Jonesi @ MTS2 (an active link is no longer available, but the floor is included in the packaged file.)
Lot Size: 2X5
Lot Price (furnished): $76,034
Thank you, Mootilda for the awesome Grid Adjuster used to make this lot.
Standard Mods I use that are not necessary, nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
- I use Deastrumquodvicis' Roof Shader for brighter roofs
- And, HW/Honeywell's A Little Greyer: Roof Trim Defaults
- Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
- Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
- Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
- BeosBoxBoy's no-red-pause-mod
- Nopke's Go Under Spiral Stairs mod for proper spiral stair usage
- Gunmod's Radience Lighting System, which is installed with the Scriptorium (which is necessary for installing CC stairs.)
- HugeLunatic's Sweet Down Low Tweaked + for the ability to shift things up/down on a wall without darkening the item!
- And, I highly recommend using gummilutt's Invisible Medicine Cabinet to add features to any mirror.
- And, of course, everyone needs Numenor's CEP and SEP!
NOTE: Sweet Down Low Tweaked + sometimes causes pictures, curtains, shelves, and ceiling lights to 'jump' out of place when you first install a lot. You can click the item to put it back in place. The 'jumping' is a side-effect of the mod. It won't affect your game at all (other than the inconvenience of things being initially out of place *sigh*)
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Aquatics Center
Description: NOTE: To fix the broken ceiling - 'Eyedropper' the front row of flat roof (over the entrance doors,) press 'CTRL' then 'shift' and release. Do all 5 roof sections. Fixed! ...until you leave the lot. *sigh* Built by CatherineTCJD
Title: BottomfulFloor - Dark
Description: By Jonesi Texture By Reflexsims.de
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
| Built with the UC.
Size: 2.96 MB · Downloads: 478 · 18th Mar 2022
|2.96 MB||478||18th Mar 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sims are FREE.