T.I.Y from Animal Crossing New Leaf
Uploaded 8th Jun 2022 at 5:07 AM · Updated 6th Jun 2022 at 1:03 PM by Cinner
This Lot was built on an unlevel lot,
I tried my best to make it look like the T.I.Y in Animal Crossing New Leaf (aside from the sacks with soil and the shopping carts missing).
It comes with some space in the back to display and sell your items of choice, just as seen in the game.
Originally I wanted to build the entire shopping district (the photo booth, club LOL, Post office, able sister's, etc.) in one lot, but realized there won't be enough space for all the buildings, not to mention the missing details and how cramped they'd look, so I will do each shop/place separately. More coming in the future!
Title: T. I. Y
Title: Dungeon-esque Stone (Grey) - Dirty
Description: Converted from The Sims 4 Vampires Game Pack to The Sims 2 by CT04 on ModTheSims.
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 1.01 MB · Downloads: 18 · 8th Jun 2022
|1.01 MB||18||8th Jun 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: