Phone Recolours pt 3
Uploaded 11th Nov 2005 at 4:41 PM · Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 6:43 PM by -Maylin-
Think these came out pretty nice, and hope you all enjoy! There are vivid and pastel recolours on this site as well - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102858 and http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102751
Size: 120.5 KB · Downloads: 8,514 · 11th Nov 2005
|120.5 KB||8,514||11th Nov 2005|
Size: 112.1 KB · Downloads: 12,822 · 11th Nov 2005
|112.1 KB||12,822||11th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
1: My stuff must remain free.
2: Feel free to retexture, but please put a link to the mesh - in the case of objects gotten with one of my houses, please put a link to the house download.
3: If you retexture, or use my objects, please send me a PM so I can see how my stuff is used. I really want to see how other people use my creations!