Simsky adds "Make Me Slim" Picture - for losing weight
Uploaded 21st Nov 2005 at 2:22 PM · Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 6:01 PM by Dave Luv : This item works in all versions of the game - including Apartment Life :)
Check the Fitness bar to see the progress.
Category: Decorative / Wall Hangings
Price: 395 simoleans
+ increases Fitness
Compatibility: EP Ready (works in all game versions)
Our items do not replace any game files.
12/01 - we released Body Makeover - a new item which allows gaining weight too
Visit Simsky.parsimonious.org or Simsky.wz.cz for more stuff
This item works in all versions of the game - including Apartment Life .
Description: Are your Sims interested in losing weight? Let them view this picture :o) Created by Simsky (Simsky.wz.cz, Simsky.parsimonious.org)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 31.1 KB · Downloads: 13,313 · 21st Nov 2005
|31.1 KB||13,313||21st Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.