Recolours of Flora's Rocker Hair Mesh *Updated on 5/20/06*
Uploaded 14th May 2006 at 5:51 PM · Updated 31st May 2006 at 3:26 AM by DreDo
XM Sims has updated the mesh. Please redowloaded the mesh by clicking the link below.
Get the mesh here.
If you are going to use these recolours on a sim you are going to upload, be sure to give credit to Flora and I.
Size: 332.5 KB · Downloads: 16,601 · 14th May 2006
|332.5 KB||16,601||14th May 2006|
Size: 328.5 KB · Downloads: 19,222 · 14th May 2006
|328.5 KB||19,222||14th May 2006|
Size: 332.2 KB · Downloads: 19,127 · 14th May 2006
|332.2 KB||19,127||14th May 2006|
Size: 312.2 KB · Downloads: 18,080 · 14th May 2006
|312.2 KB||18,080||14th May 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.