'50's Phone Recolours
Uploaded 20th Sep 2006 at 7:26 AM · Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 6:04 AM by fanseelamb : fixing mesh link
HUGE thanks to atavera for the mesh, which you must download for these recolours to work.
To change the handset colour, you must enter Live mode for a few seconds then use the design tool in Buy mode. Handset colours can be mixed-and-matched if you want.
Also, please make sure you have the CEP installed before using this phone. It's glitchy without it.
UPDATE: Since atavera's thread has been deleted, I'm uploading the mesh file here. Actually it's 2 files, the phone and the handset. You need both. Thanks for the generous reposting permission, atavera.
Description: created by atavera at www.modthesims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 80.9 KB · Downloads: 23,538 · 16th Dec 2006
|80.9 KB||23,538||16th Dec 2006|
Size: 841.7 KB · Downloads: 27,762 · 20th Sep 2006
|841.7 KB||27,762||20th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Atavera's Creations Repository by Atavera (retired)|