xmsims mesh recolors (hair with streaks)
Uploaded 25th Sep 2006 at 7:38 PM · Updated 19th Sep 2007 at 12:10 PM by Enelya
Since I like hair colors with streaks I recoloured the new mesh from xmsims.
The colors are
-black with red streaks
-brown with blonde streaks
-black with blue streaks
-blonde with brown streaks
-blonde with pink streaks
-black with green streaks
You have to get the mesh first.
Size: 833.5 KB · Downloads: 6,157 · 25th Sep 2006
|833.5 KB||6,157||25th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair39.htm (non-MTS link)|
You can use my other stuff (such as skins) for your creations and upload them, just link back to the respective thread.