The Arcade at Night - 2 Victorian Lamps and a Shop Sign
Updated: 29th Dec 2008 at 10:34 PM
This small set contains:
-The Victorian Wall Lamp is a beautiful cast iron object with a globe made of milk glass.
-The Victorian Lamp on Pedestal has three globes and a nice brick pedestal, it will look great as a street lamp but also in your garden etc.
-The third new mesh is the Victorian Shop Sign, also made of cast iron. It has four stylish recolors.
All the objects were inspired by the style of Hay's Galleria in London. Here's a picture to campare the real and game objects:
I hope that you all like this objects and, if so, I'd be pleased if you told me or hit Thanks !
JB-Victorian-ShopSign, Vertices:340 Facets:326
JB-VictorianLamp-Wall, Vert:1032 Fac:1064
JB-VictorianLamp-Pedestal, Vert:2581 Fac:2677
I know, a bit high...
Custom Content by Me:
- JB Victorian Shop Sign
- JB Victorian Shop Sign Rec. 1
- JB Victorian Shop Sign Rec. 2
- JB Victorian Shop Sign Rec. 3
- JB Victorian Shop Sign Rec. 4
- JB Victorian Wall Lamp
- JB Victorian Lamp on Pedestal
Additional Credits: Paint.NET
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 225.8 KB · Downloads: 8,263 · 7th Apr 2008
|225.8 KB||8,263||7th Apr 2008|
Size: 97.2 KB · Downloads: 9,976 · 7th Apr 2008
|97.2 KB||9,976||7th Apr 2008|
Size: 324.3 KB · Downloads: 10,163 · 7th Apr 2008
|324.3 KB||10,163||7th Apr 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-Good recolors are always welcome but please link back to my mesh.
-You can include all my meshes in lots but only if you upload them on 100% free sites.
-I always appreciate to see what you have made out of my content. So if you use it in a story, video or other work I'd be pleased to see the result. (That's of course not a must.)
And - N E V E R - use my creations to support the doubtable machinations of thesimsresource in any way. Thanks.
- I DON'T take requests -
Sorry, too busy at the moment.