Livingroom: Red & Blues
Uploaded 16th Aug 2008 at 4:37 PM · Updated 8th Jun 2009 at 7:28 PM by SUMSE
And of cause it turns out very huge again (55 files), because it is game-friendlier to have less meshes but more recolours with tons of possibilities to mix and match them.
Here are just some examples of what you can do...
Watch attaches images for more details of waht is in the set. I made an in-game pic of every single shade.
If you want to have more colours than this, you may like ther first Part: Part I - Match & Combine
You will need following meshes:
Fresh Spring: http://jaue.com/avalon/msliving4.htm
steffor-freshspring-bookcasetall.packageFrench Bathroom: http://jaue.com/avalon/msbath4.htm
steffor-Frenchbathroom-table.packageAsia Clutter: http://jaue.com/avalon/msclutter8.htm
om_meshdeco_paperboxes.packageJia Curtain: http://jaue.com/avalon/msmisc4.htm
om_meshcurtains_jia.packageWintergarden Set: http://jaue.com/avalon/msliving16.htm
Steffor & om for the meshes.
Holysimoly, Reflexionista, loco-plus (want more old wood stuff ) & someone, who made the amazing wallpaper on ther first image
Quaxi for &
Size: 7.9 KB · Downloads: 10,920 · 16th Aug 2008
|7.9 KB||10,920||16th Aug 2008|
Size: 1.09 MB · Downloads: 12,955 · 16th Aug 2008
|1.09 MB||12,955||16th Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|jaue.com/avalon/msclutter8.htm (non-MTS link)|
|jaue.com/avalon/msmisc4.htm (non-MTS link)|
|jaue.com/avalon/msliving16.htm (non-MTS link)|
|jaue.com/avalon/msbath4.htm (non-MTS link)|
|jaue.com/avalon/msliving4.htm (non-MTS link)|
Sumse´s Plus Size Fashion & More
Feel free to use any of my creations in screenshots, stories, movies, previews etc. with or without credit. My creations are File Share Friendly: You are free to share them via email, forums and whatever. Just DO NOT include them as a part of any pay / donation package and on The Sims Resource or Exchange!