LG Chocolate Cell Phone by Kylebeans
Uploaded 6th Sep 2008 at 1:01 AM · Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 9:30 PM by -Maylin-
For this phone to work properly in your game, it must be the only CELL PHONE in your downloads folder!! It will also overwrite any phones you HAD in your inventory, so no need to go out and buy a new one!
Compatible with all Expansions and/or Stuff Packs
The Mesh is a little stretched at the bottom, but seriously, its so tiny anyways that like you'll never really notice
Don't Forget to Hit that Thanks button if you like it =)
16 Vertices =]
12 Faces =]
LaurenW - For Requesting This Phone =] Adobe Photoshop CS3
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Now you can have your phone and eat it too. **WARNING** DO NOT EAT Can Result in electric shock as well as possible bum calls (but from your belly instead) Made by Kylebeans =]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
LG Chocolate Phone by Kylebeans.rar
Size: 100.3 KB · Downloads: 20,671 · 6th Sep 2008
|100.3 KB||20,671||6th Sep 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.