Set of Recolours for Pixelhate's wall Overlay - Borders, Bricks & Wainscoting
Uploaded 20th Mar 2010 at 11:58 PM · Updated 19th Jun 2011 at 6:25 AM by sarah*rose
Here I have a set of recolours for Numenor/Pixelhate's full poster wall overlay. There is an assortment of brick, stone, wood and masonry. Useful in a number of applications, I hope.
I have separated them into two "packs":
* Bricks & Wainscoting: Contains brick, stone, and wood wainscoting
* Masonry & Wood Borders: Contains the masonry & wood borders/edges
As you can see from the pictures, the way the wall "stretches" on outer corners means the poster doesn't quite go all the way to the edge. I use the "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false" cheat as well as "move_objects on" to fix that.
You need to download the mesh from here as I didn't include it with my recolours. It's found under decoration/wall hangings in buy mode.
Numenor & Pixelhate
Dj Music for helping me when I was stumped! :P
Tags: #wall overlay
Masonry & Wood Borders.rar
Size: 391.3 KB · Downloads: 1,716 · 20th Mar 2010
|391.3 KB||1,716||20th Mar 2010|
Bricks & Wainscoting.rar
Size: 475.0 KB · Downloads: 1,870 · 20th Mar 2010
|475.0 KB||1,870||20th Mar 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Recolourable FullPoster "Wall Overlay - Wall Animation" *Update 06/11* by Pixelhate|
Houses - Do what you like with them, just don't upload anywhere as your own! :o)
Walls, Floors and Recolours - Do what you like with them, too - just don't upload anywhere as your own. I'd love to see them used in your uploaded lots here on MTS. :D
Before you comment on any of my houses asking if the expansion packs are really required, please read MTS2:Creator Guidelines/Compatibility!