San Pedro Villa
Updated: 25th Jul 2010 at 1:05 AM
Requires World Adventures and Ambitions
Built with version 4.0.87
Uses Sims Store CC
San Pedro Villa is a Spanish styled house I designed for the MTS Foundations Competiton, but missed out because the maximum number of entrants filled out within a couple of hours of me deciding to participate - I was too slow, waaahhh
Anyway, it is a medium sized villa and features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen, formal dining, formal lounge, architect's office and tv room, entertaining patio with bar and buffet table, laundry with dryer and washer, swimming pool and bbq area, driveway, vegetable garden, landscaped gardens and a relaxation patio with water fountains and plants. It is also still strictly based on the foundation footprint as provided by MTS for the competition.
Free Sims Store CC
In the Dawn of Sims
Premium Sims Store CC
Mirror of Truth
Woven Wicker Trunk
Getaway Dining Chair
Pedro Estate Window
Victoria Dining Chair
The Don Pedro Bookshelf
The Pampered Pedro
Tropical Fruit Bowl
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 217,609
MTS for the foundation footprint
Title: San Pedro Villa
Description: Based on Foundation 1 footprint for MTS's official Foundation Contest 2010, San Pedro Villa is a Spanish styled villa complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, formal dining, large kitchen, entertaining patio, pool, bbq area, landscaped gardens and vegetable patch. There is also a open patio sun room, office with tv room. By Nina N. 2010
San Pedro Villa.rar
Size: 2.69 MB · Downloads: 21,059 · 21st Jul 2010
|2.69 MB||21,059||21st Jul 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)